Find the Package that’s right for you!
Total Learning Digital has a range of packages that give you the Professional Development you need, and the engaging content that teachers and students want.
Although Total Learning Digital has common consistent components, each implementation is tailored to the individual school and situation. The Classroom Management Module stands alone as a powerful start to any school year, and an introduction to the structure of Total Learning Digital’s instructional model. Some schools or districts adopt the full model, with the Enhanced Package teacher PD supplemented by family, parent, mental health, after school and summer camp components. Some use only the Basic Digital PD component, sometimes partnered with a University to provide advancement or graduate credit. Some implementations are for music teachers, art teachers, or Kindergarten teachers only, while some are for all K-4 teachers, classroom and discipline-based, in an entire school.
There have been recent or current Total Learning pilots or implementations at:
- Lyman Elementary School, Middlefield, CT
- McDonough Elementary School, Hartford, CT
- Johnson Park and Community Park Elementary Schools, Princeton, New Jersey
- George Washington Carver Creative Arts Learning Center, Dallas, TX
- Kaleidoscope Magnet for the Arts and Science, Kenai, Alaska
- Dearborn Public Schools (Music Teachers only), Dearborn, MI
- Stockton Unified School District, Stockton, CA
- Pine Elementary School: A Magnet School for the Visual and Performing Arts, Michigan City, IN
For optimum implementation guidelines, click here.